What are the festival hours?
- Saturday, March 3rd 10am-10pm
- Sunday, March 4h 11am-7pm
What is the address of the festival?
400 Florida A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477
From 1-95 -Take Indiantown Rd exit and travel east 4.8 mile and slight right onto Ocean Blvd. The park will be on your right hand side. Follow the parking signs
This event takes only cash for the following:
- Beer & Liqour
- Soda & Water
- Atms are located around the event.
- We do not accept 100 dollar bills at any of the above.
- Food & Nautical Vendors take both cash and credit
Are there Atms at the event?
YES! Atms are located around the event.
Where do I park?
- Parking is available at the Carlin Park beach lot and in the back lot by the tennis courts
- There is an up close VIP parking lot for $1
Off-Site Parking with shuttle service available at:
- First United Methodist Church at 815 E Indiantown Rd, Jupiter, FL 33477
- Beach parking spots along A1A
- 3610 A1A the North Beach Parking Pod
More info at jupiterseafoodfestival.net/parking
What bands are playing this year?
Does the admission to the event include seafood?
No, we offer many different local food vendors selling a wide selection of great Seafood items ranging in price depending on what u choose.
How do I become a vendor?
Send your information to email@example.com.
More info at jupiterseafoodfestival.net/vendors/
Can I re-enter the Festival?
YES, as long as you have your wristband on you can leave and re-enter through the gates.
Can you bring your dog?
YES, as long as it’s on a leash
Can you bring coolers?
No, all outside beverages and goods are strictly prohibited.
Can you bring chairs?
YES , we encourage you to bring chairs, blankets or anything you want to sit on at the green.